Follow Lois to the world's most spectacular sites for a healing adventure that will restore you for months to come! We always go deeper into our yoga when we're away from life's daily distractions and can truly steep ourselves in the practice. Going on retreat at least once/year should be a minimum health requirement for every modern adult! Don't put it off--it will add years to your life :)
Don't see a retreat that's right for you? create your own! contact firstname.lastname@example.org and bring your vision into reality!
SUMMER MINI-RETREATS IN THE HAMPTONS
Enjoy the best that the Hamptons has to offer on long, lazy summer days: fresh air, warm breezes, an ocean to dip your body (or at least your toes!) in, outdoor yoga and farm-fresh cuisine. Whether a one-day indulgence while the kids are at camp or an overnight with old friends and new, these small-group gatherings will include active and restorative yoga, healthy cuisine, healing energy, and time to turn inward, all supported by the natural beauty that surrounds us.
Want to plan your own retreat? Turn things over to Lois and she’ll customize a program that meets your every wish! Contact email@example.com
TROPICAL YOGA RETREAT
Dates TBA (January/February 2018)
Indulge in a hedonistic week of sunshine, warm-water swimming, fantastic fresh food and decadent meals—and of course, topnotch yoga! Because we are staying in a private villa, space is limited. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot!
Antigua Adventure Yoga Retreat
English Harbor, Antigua
631 - 767 - 7304
Sunday January 31st - Sunday February 7th 2016
- 7 night accommodations in Antigua: A deluxe villa with 2 private pools set in a mature tropical garden with walking distance to Pigeon Beach and Town. Private cottage rooms available.
- Daily Breakfast Approved by our Nutritionist Kiley DeMarco
- Daily Group Yoga Classes taught by Lois Nesbitt, Erica Velasquez and/or Jenna Raynell
- Private Yoga Classes Available As Requested
- Personalized Yoga Focus Sessions
- Customized Daily Focus Sessions
- Wolffer Estate Vineyard Wine Tasting Class by Adina Velasquez
- Educational tours and activities per itinerary with Antigua Guide Chris Hanson
- Nutrition Education with Nutritionist Kiley DeMarco
- Access to 2 Private Swimming Pools
- Journal Gifts for Intention Journaling
- 1 Generous Gift Bag with goodies from our Hampton sponsors
- Digital photos of you and your trip
- Wifi Connection
- Maid service a minimum of 3 times a week
Are you interested in having Lois teach workshops at your studio or for retreats?
Contact Lois for inquiry here or email email@example.com